Skill based lubrication training for:
- Lube Technicians
- Shop floor Associates
1. Classroom Training
Explanation using Images, Graphics, Animation and Videos, having minimum texts (Hindi/Local Language) – Emphasis on visual and Oral Explanations.
Topics to Be Covered
- Lubrication Safety
- Best Practices for Lubricant Storage and Handling
- Fundamentals of Lubrication
- Fundamentals of Lube Oil
- Fundamentals of Grease
- Regreasing Frequency and Quantity-Basic Guidelines
- Fundamentals of Sampling valves
- Fundamentals of Oil Sampling
- Importance of Contamination Control
- Fundamentals of Contamination Control
- Fundamentals of Machine Inspection
- Typical abnormalities with respect to lubrication
2.Equipment/Accessories Based Training
Inspection, Maintenance, Best Practices and advantages/disadvantages of following commonly used Equipment/Accessories.
- Breathers (Desiccant/Non desiccant).
- Oil level indicators (Bulls eye,sight glass,CMP,columnar,dipstick etc).
- Oil sampling valves.
- Grease nipples (hydraulic/standard).
- Couplers (3-Jaw/4-Jaw).
- Grease gun (lever, foot operated,pnumatic etc).
- Oil sampling hardwares (sampling pump,tubing,sample bottles).
- Auto lubricators (single point/multi point/centralized).
- Constant level oilers.
- Onsite testing equipments (Visguage/Viscometer/Crackle test/Demulsibility/Patch Test etc.)
- Oil pumps (manual barrel pump/pnumatic pump/motorized pump).
- Oil dispensing units (lube work centers).
- Hydraulic cylinder.
- Hydraulic tanks.
- Sealable and Refillable (S&R) Containers.
- Filter Carts.
- Grease Transfer Pump(s).
3.Activity Based Training
- Demonstration of various ‘Safe Lubrication Practices’.
- Demonstration of maintaining the cleanliness of the lube storage room.
- Demonstration on best practices for lubricants Storage.
- Demonstration on new oil sampling and quality checks.
- Demonstration on Inspection of lubricant containers for any abnormalities.
- Importance of maintaining labeling on lubricant containers, application devices, hoses and filter carts.
- Importance of Filtration of lubricants before being transferred to intermediate transport containers or application of lubricant to machinery.
- Performing lubrication inspections using 5-senses.
- Demonstration of proper oil sampling techniques ,emphasis on representative oil sample.
- Identifying and reporting and immediate correction of (minor) lubricants leakages.
- Explaination on Importance of Identification of detected leaks using labels.
- Demonstration of Greasing/Regreasing Best Practices(Pre Greasing/Greasing/Post Greasing Activities).
- Oil Change Procedure.
- Oil Sampling Procedure.
- Best Practices for ‘Temperature Measurement and Monitoring’
This is an In-house Training that companies can opt for.
PILOT is a unique program of its kind in which imparts training with the help of graphics, animations and videos along with practical training in the local language. In classroom training it covers fundamental stuffs like lubricant, lubrication, onsite oil analysis, lubricant condition monitoring using five senses.