Lubrication Institute is proud to announce Scholarships in the field of Machinery Lubrication & Oil Analysis.
The importance of lubrication can be judged from the fact that nearly 50% of the equipment failures are earmarked to either incorrect choice of lubricants or poor lubrication practices. Interpretation of the oil analysis is also an important aspect to take preventive measures in time to avoid equipment failure. There is a huge shortage of trained professionals in this field.
Education and accredited certification are key to success, for those wanting to serve as lubrication engineers / technicians and chemists. While we try to minimize costs, for a whole variety of reasons those costs are too high for some people who desire to join our profession.
We at Lubrication Institute will help you further your knowledge through these scholarships.
Lubrication Institute would like to help twelve people each year to undergo appropriate training, achieve ICML certification and benefit from the Reliable Plant conferences held once a year in USA.
How to Apply
- Submit your updated resume to us which shows your experience & achievements done in the field of lubrication.
- Fill the form on the right and upload your latest resume.
Deliverables: Awards (twelve recipients)
- Lubrication Institute Level I, Level II & Level III Trainings (on Machinery Lubrication & Oil Analysis) at one of our Public Training Courses in the region.
- Six Recipients : Full Free ship (Full Scholarship*
- Six Recipients : Half Free ship (Half Scholarship*)
- ICML Certification Examinations for all the above mentioned three levels.
- Full Fee for ICML Certification Exam shall be borne by Lubrication Institute.
- Access to Reliable Plant, USA conference proceedings, presentations and case studies via online access.
- Training as well as assistant to perform our world acclaimed Reliability & Lubrication consultancy program “Lubrication Program Development (LPD)” for their respective companies.
(*) Scholarship covers the course fee and meals/snacks served during the training period. The recipient has to make arrangements for his travel and stay during the training
We would like to help people who meet the following basic criteria:
- Have a burning passion to become a practicing lubrication engineers / chemists
- Have a reasonably likelihood of employment in the field of lubrication / oil analysis
- Provide us with a clear statement that indicates why it is not possible to pay for training, certification and conference proceedings.
- Be able to understand English.
- Have access to the Internet
You can apply via the form in the sidebar.
A total of 12 Awards will be given during the year. Two times during the year (2nd week of Jan & July), we will select Award recipients from these regions.
- Indian Subcontinent comprising of India, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Pakistan & Nepal ),
- Middle East
Please direct your questions about the scholarship and selection process to email@example.com